Organic Zen Cleanse
Receive an additional 5% off your entire purchase!
Use Coupon: "TODAY" at Checkout.
In the Know
The whole point of sitting zazen, as this particular Buddhist meditation practice is termed, is to cultivate a life lived in the present moment without attaching to a single thought or story. If one is suffering from any number of mild to chronic ailments, it’s awfully difficult to sit still. Here’s where Buddha Teas Zen Cleanse Blend enters. If a goal of yours happens to center around attaining enough good health to be able to do what you want to do each and every day of your life, we suggest exploring the outstanding Buddha Teas selection, Zen Cleanse Blend.
What Exactly is Zen Cleanse Blend?
Our carefully researched and compiled organic herbs combine to create an unbeatable blend for those interested in finding new and delicious ways to clear the body of unwanted toxins. For, as you cleanse, you make way for better health, and, thus, cultivate a more focused ability to pursue your dreams.
- Ginger Root, An ancient plant, with a plethora of benefits, ginger may be best known to effectively deal with gastrointestinal issues. Less known, however, is its ability to act as an antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and a support for the respiratory system..
- Dandelion Root, As a medicinal plant, dandelion has been used for thousands of years, and history shows its use in treating a variety of conditions. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, especially A, C, and K, its known to lower cholesterol, destroy unhealthy cells, support liver health, and act as an antimicrobial.
- Spearmint, Balances hormones; increases circulation; aids digestion; alleviates congestion and throat irritation—these are just a few of the many benefits spearmint offers.
- Hibiscus Flower,, Wow, the benefits of this plant seem endless: antioxidant; anti-spasmodic; antiviral; antibacterial; immune-boosting; lowers cholesterol; vitamin C-rich; and a diuretic to help flush the system.
- Cranberry Vitamin C-rich, great for the immune system; loaded with phytochemicals; supports those with blood sugar issues; may help diminish cardiovascular disease.
- Milk Thistle, Anti-inflammatory; antioxidant; helps with blood sugar issues; helpful when dealing with menopausal issues.
- Burdock Root, Anti-inflammatory; antioxidant; antibacterial; supports healthy skin; promotes a healthy circulatory system; cleanses the blood; an effective digestive aid.
- Senna Leaf, Supports healthy elimination; cleanses and detoxifies; encourages a working gastrointestinal tract.
Health Benefits of Zen Cleanse Blend
The thoughtfully selected ingredients in our Zen Cleanse Blend are aimed at assisting the body with detoxifying, while providing a balanced taste sensation that encourages regular drinking while on your mission to heal.
What Does Zen Cleanse Blend Taste Like?
Delicious! That’s what we think you’ll say after you brew your first cup of this remarkably beneficial tea. Not only does the gorgeous crimson draw you in, but with the dominating tanginess of hibiscus and cranberry, you’ll feel further enticed. A smooth, pleasant earthiness is provided by the combination of burdock root, dandelion root, milk thistle, and senna. Spearmint and ginger also create a pleasant accent, one with its coolness, and the other with an invigorating kick. Together, these seemingly uncomplimentary flavors offer an astonishingly delightful blend that is both inviting and stimulating.
How to Make Zen Cleanse Blend
Heat water to 205° to 210°. Let steep 4-8 minutes, realizing this beautiful tea runs on the tangy to tart side. Add a touch of honey, if you like a sweeter tea. Enjoy hot or cold, and drink regularly to keep all the systems of your body running smoothly.
Try Zen Cleanse Today
Buddha Teas is proud to offer an herbal tea blend made with only the very best of nature. Our tea is made using premium quality organic teas prepared in bleach-free tea bags. This removes the risk of any unwanted chemicals, so that you can be sure all unhealthy toxins are removed from your body without more coming in. With our commitment to quality teas at affordable prices, combined with excellent service, you’ll be guaranteed a great experience with Buddha Teas.